- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 lb flank steak
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 8-10 small corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup white onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 avocado, roughly diced
- 1/4 cup cotija or other favorite cheese
- lime wedges
- Sprinkle the steak with salt and pepper and allow to sit for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Add the oil to a cast iron skillet and heat over high until smoking. Add steak and sear, untouched, for 5 minutes on either side for medium. Let rest 15 minutes before dicing into ¼ – ½ inch size pieces.
- Warm corn tortillas in the same pan over low heat.
- Top warmed tortillas with chopped steak, onions, cilantro, radish avocado and cheese. Serve with a wedge of lime.