- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb boneless chuck steak
- ¼ cup onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ of a green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 prebaked pizza crust
- 1 cup Ragú® Meat Creations Sautéed Onion and Beef
- 2 cups provolone (or mozzarella) cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut 1 pound of boneless chuck steak into thin strips.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil, in a large skillet, over medium heat.
- Add the steak, sliced green peppers and thinly sliced onion.
- Cook while stirring often, until steak is browned and heated through.
- Add 1 cup of Ragú® Meat Creations Sautéed Onion and Beef Sauce.
- Spread evenly over a prebaked pizza crust.
- Top with 2 cups of shredded provolone (or mozzarella) cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10-12 minutes, until cheese is melted.