- 400g beef steak
- olive oil
- 1 red onion, halved and sliced
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 1 red or yellow pepper, sliced
- 250g mushrooms, sliced or quartered
- 100ml cashew nuts or peanuts, chopped
- about 100ml vegetable stock
- coriander, to serve
- cooked jasmine rice, to serve
- Heat a griddle pan over high heat. Brush the steak with a little oil and grill for a few minutes a side until done to your preference. Season, then cover with foil and set aside to rest.
- Heat a little more oil in a pan and add the onion. Sauté for 1 minute. Add the remaining vegetables and the nuts. Add some stock and sauté for 3-5 minutes, adding more stock as necessary. Remove the pan from the heat and add the coriander.
- Cut the steak into strips and toss into the vegetables. Serve on a bed of rice.