Grilled Margarita Steak
March 1, 2015
- ⅓ cup tequila
- 2 tablespoons triple sec
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 garlic cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 4 Rib-Eye Steaks
- Combine all ingredients in a ziptop bag, coating steak well. Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
- Place steak on counter 20 minutes before ready to grill.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Lightly oil grill grates
- Discard marinade and pat steaks dry with paper towels.
- Place on gill for 5 minutes, flip steaks, and continue to grill until desired degree of doneness.