- 1/2 lb skirt steak
- 1-2 Tbsps white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Pizza dough
- Olive oil
- 2 cups fontina cheese, grated
- 4-5 eggs
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Begin by tenderizing your meat with a mallet. Season liberally on both sides with salt and pepper then put some vinegar on one side and gently rub it in and then do the same on the other side. Let sit for about 5-10 minutes room temperature.
- In a skillet on medium high heat, place your tenderized meat in. Cook for about 3-4 minutes a side and place on a cutting board to rest for about 10 minutes.
- In the meantime preheat your oven to 450 degrees. Roll out your pizza dough on a floured surface until it’s roughly the size of the baking sheet. Brush a little olive oil over the dough and prick some holes on the surface. Bake for about 5-10 minutes or until the dough is very lightly colored.
- Take the flatbread out of the oven and sprinkle on the cheese and slice the steak and add on top. Crack 4-5 eggs onto the pizza spreading evenly over the surface and place in the oven. Bake for about 7-10 minutes or until the eggs have cooked to your liking.
- While the flatbread is baking, prepare the salad. In a bowl put the mustard and vinegar in the bottom, in a slow stream, whisk the olive oil in. Season with salt and pepper and add the arugula, tossing to coat.
- When the eggs have baked through, take the flatbread out of the oven and top with the arugula. Serve immediately.